Conduct within the library:
- The use of mobile phones inside the Library is strictly prohibited. Mobile phones must be switched off or kept on silent mode.
- Noise, disturbance or inappropriate behaviour is prohibited.
- No food or drinks are permitted in the Library.
- Library furniture, fitting, or equipment must not be misused, or the arrangement altered.
- Do not misplace or dislocate library material.
- Users are requested to leave the reference books on the table at the end of a research session.
- Library users should not attempt to reserve study places by leaving personal belongings at desk when they have to leave the library.
- The Library will not accept responsibility of the loss or misplacement of personal belongings.
- The librarian is empowered to withhold library facilities for any infringement of these rules.
- The Librarian may amend the library rules and regulation when deemed necessary.