Training Programmes for Managing Tax Transactions (Tax Academy)
BIBF Tax Academy
The BIBF is the region’s pioneer tax training provider since the formation of its Tax Academy in February 2017. BIBF has successfully trained thousands of participants from the financial and non-financial sectors, including board members of organisations on different taxes.
After the implementation of Value Added Tax (VAT) and Excise Tax in many states of the GCC, the region is witnessing unprecedented changes in tax economic environment.
The Tax Academy provides comprehensive tax training courses that cover relevant technical, analytical, management, and strategic knowledge to develop and enhance relevant skills and competencies as the tax environment evolves in the region. The Academy courses offer wide spectrum of topics that serves different participants needs whether the participants are interested in starting or switching their career in the emerging field of tax or are responsible for ensuring tax compliance of their organisations.
The BIBF employs a pool of competent, experienced and passionate taxation experts who have in-depth knowledge in the field as well as considerable practical experience of multi-jurisdiction taxation environment.
Distinctive Features of BIBF Tax Courses
- A diversified portfolio of tax training courses which includes GCC Value Added Tax (VAT), GCC Excise Tax, Transfer Pricing (TP), Economic Substance (ES) and Country-by-Country Reporting (CbCR).
- Provide comprehensive knowledge and information of Bahrain Tax Legislation with a comparison of other GCC States Tax Legislations.
- Up to date information on various types of Tax Legislation to ensure effective tax compliance.
- Cover applicable published Tax Laws, Regulations, Procedures, Technical Guides and Public Clarifications by the GCC Tax Authorities.
- Provide hands-on Tax Competencies to manage Tax transactions of all business sectors.
- Learn and develop effective tax management strategies.
Click here to download the Tax Academy Brochure
Click here to download the Registration Form
For further information, and to register:
Please contact the Centre for Accounting & Finance
Tel: (+973) 1781 5555 / 6320