Located on the first floor of the campus and overlooking the bright and sunny foyer, The BIBF Café serves hot Paninis, homemade cakes and soups, sandwiches and a selection of specialist coffees, hot drinks and fruit juices. The seating area includes tables and chairs and a breakfast bar, providing a tranquil place to refresh. It’s a bright, vibrant space with something for everyone.
Sunday – Thursday – 7.00am – 9.00pm
Friday and Saturday, 8.00am – 4.00pm
The Student Lounge
The Student Lounge of a comfortable area open to students for gathering, studying, and relaxing between classes. It is located on the ground floor, opposite the main entrance of the campus and offers students a space to interact outside of study time. The lounge is devoted to enhancing the student experience and campus life.
The Lounge is equipped with comfortable furniture, TV’s, mobile charging facilities, and a magazine swap table.
Student Lounge Standards
- Students must adhere to the BIBF’s Student Conduct Code.
- Be courteous towards others and respectful of all property.
- Comply with Staff instructions and/or requests.
- Be considerate during events—activities prohibited include, but are not limited to TV usage, video games, music playing, loud conversations/socializing, and/or disruptive behavior.
- Clean up trash and personal items.
- Students are responsible for their personal items.
- The Institute is exempt from liability regarding lost, stolen, and damaged items.
- Smoking, including electronic cigarettes, allowed only in Designated Smoking Areas.