The Bahrain Institute of Banking and Finance (BIBF) campus is located in Juffair.
The building has recently been completely renovated and has 26 classrooms (23 equipped with smartboards), 4 laboratories (with 30 computers and 119 fixed stations).
The BIBF also has a Pearson VUE Assessment Centre, a Simulated Dealing Room, a 80-seater Seminar Room, a Café that provides breakfast, lunch and dinners options, including coffee and snacks, full-equipped First Aid Centres, Open Student Wi-Fi, Fibre-Optic and Satellite Connections and three separate back-up procedures (internal, offsite tape with a dedicated disaster recovery line).
Located on the first floor of the campus and overlooking the bright and sunny foyer, The BIBF Café is a contemporary retreat, serving hot Paninis, homemade cakes and soups, sandwiches and a selection of specialist coffees, hot drinks and fruit juices. The seating area includes tables and chairs, a breakfast bar a sofa seating area, providing a tranquil place to refresh. It’s a bright, vibrant space with something for everyone.
Sunday – Thursday – 7.00am – 9.00pm
Friday and Saturday, 8.00am – 4.00pm
The Student Lounge
The Student Lounge of a comfortable area open to students for gathering, studying, and relaxing between classes. It is located on the ground floor, opposite the main entrance of the campus and offers students a space to interact outside of study time. The lounge is devoted to enhancing the student experience and campus life.
The Lounge is equipped with comfortable furniture, TV’s, mobile charging facilities, and a magazine swap table.
Student Lounge Standards
- Students must adhere to the BIBF’s Student Conduct Code.
- Be courteous towards others and respectful of all property.
- Comply with Staff instructions and/or requests.
- Be considerate during events—activities prohibited include, but are not limited to TV usage, video games, music playing, loud conversations/socializing, and/or disruptive behavior.
- Clean up trash and personal items.
- Students are responsible for their personal items.
- The Institute is exempt from liability regarding lost, stolen, and damaged items.
- Smoking, including electronic cigarettes, allowed only in Designated Smoking Areas.