Located on the first floor of the campus and overlooking the bright and sunny foyer, The BIBF Café serves hot Paninis, homemade cakes and soups, sandwiches and a selection of specialist coffees, hot drinks and fruit juices. The seating area includes tables and chairs and a breakfast bar, providing a tranquil place to refresh. It’s a bright, vibrant space with something for everyone.
Sunday – Thursday – 7.00am – 9.00pm
Friday and Saturday, 8.00am – 4.00pm
The BIBF library was renovated in 2015 and features books and periodicals in both Arabic and English. It includes over 3,000 books on a variety of subjects such as Accountancy, Banking, Economics, English, Finance, Information Technology, Insurance, Islamic Finance, Marketing, Management, and Risk Management. It also holds over 200 training videos, 50 periodicals on banking & finance, daily delivery of six local newspapers, free Wi-Fi access, four user workstations, and a discussion room.
The Library is more of an Information Service where the librarians can assist students with obtaining information on specific subjects. Database Search services are also available for students who can access a wide range of business references through the online library service.
The library is also available to students seeking a quiet reading or study area. It also includes a separate discussion room. Borrowing facilities are available to students and faculty members. Located on the ground floor, it is available to all BIBF students.
The Library Services
- Information Service: The librarian can assist students with obtaining information on specific subjects.
- Database Searches: Students can access a wide range of business references through our online library service.
- The Library system allows to search for any book that is available in the BIBF library. You can access it locally by visiting http://library.bibf.com
- The e-Library system allows to access huge number of e-books available in the BIBF e-Library. You can access it by visiting http://bibf.deepknowledge.io and register your BIBF email.
- Reading and study area: The library is available to students seeking a quiet study area. It also includes a separate discussion room.
- Borrowing privileges: Borrowing facilities are available to students and faculty members.
- Free Internet access and WIFI.
- The Bookshop: it offers the required physical books of certain programs to be purchased through the program administrations.
The Library Working Hours
Sunday – Wednesday: 8:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Thursday: 8:00 AM – 3:30 PM
Saturday: 2:30 PM – 7:00 PM
The Student Lounge
The Student Lounge of a comfortable area open to students for gathering, studying, and relaxing between classes. It is located on the ground floor, opposite the main entrance of the campus and offers students a space to interact outside of study time. The lounge is devoted to enhancing the student experience and campus life.
The Lounge is equipped with comfortable furniture, TV’s, mobile charging facilities, and a magazine swap table.
Student Lounge Standards
- Students must adhere to the BIBF’s Student Conduct Code.
- Be courteous towards others and respectful of all property.
- Comply with Staff instructions and/or requests.
- Be considerate during events—activities prohibited include, but are not limited to TV usage, video games, music playing, loud conversations/socializing, and/or disruptive behavior.
- Clean up trash and personal items.
- Students are responsible for their personal items.
- The Institute is exempt from liability regarding lost, stolen, and damaged items.
- Smoking, including electronic cigarettes, allowed only in Designated Smoking Areas.