The BIBF library was renovated in 2015 and features books and periodicals in both Arabic and English. It includes over 3,000 books on a variety of subjects such as Accountancy, Banking, Economics, English, Finance, Information Technology, Insurance, Islamic Finance, Marketing, Management, and Risk Management. It also holds over 200 training videos, 50 periodicals on banking & finance, daily delivery of six local newspapers, free Wi-Fi access, four user workstations, and a discussion room.
The Library is more of an Information Service where the librarians can assist students with obtaining information on specific subjects. Database Search services are also available for students who can access a wide range of business references through the online library service.
The library is also available to students seeking a quiet reading or study area. It also includes a separate discussion room. Borrowing facilities are available to students and faculty members. Located on the ground floor, it is available to all BIBF students.
- Information Service: The librarian can assist students with obtaining information on specific subjects.
- Database Searches: Students can access a wide range of business references through our online library service.
- The Library system allows to search for any book that is available in the BIBF library. You can access it locally by visiting http://library.bibf.com
- The e-Library system allows to access huge number of e-books available in the BIBF e-Library. You can access it by visiting http://bibf.deepknowledge.io and register your BIBF email.
- Reading and study area: The library is available to students seeking a quiet study area. It also includes a separate discussion room.
- Borrowing privileges: Borrowing facilities are available to students and faculty members.
- Free Internet access and WIFI.
- The Bookshop: it offers the required physical books of certain programs to be purchased through the program administrations.
Sunday – Wednesday: 8:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Thursday: 8:00 AM – 3:30 PM
Saturday: 2:30 PM – 7:00 PM
Phone: 1781 5534