The Library offers a wide range of publications that covers many business subjects. Library index has been offered to facilitate detailed searches for material. Computer stations with internet services is also available; including an e-library system that offers a large number of electronic books to add value to our learners’ experience.
The BIBF library collection consists of books and periodicals in both Arabic and English.
- Approximately 3000 books on a variety of subjects (Banking, Accountancy, Economics, Information Technology, Finance, Management, Islamic Finance, Insurance, Risk Management, English, and Marketing)
- Approximately 50 periodicals on Banking & Finance.
- Internet access via 4 computers workstations.
- 6 daily local newspapers.
- Wi-Fi access.
- Discussion room.
The BIBF library was renovated in 2015 and features books and periodicals in both Arabic and English. It includes over 3,000 books on a variety of subjects such as Accountancy, Banking, Economics, English, Finance, Information Technology, Insurance, Islamic Finance, Marketing, Management, and Risk Management.
The library also boasts over 200 training videos, 50 periodicals on Banking & Finance, daily delivery of 8 local newspapers, free Wi-Fi access, four user workstations, and a separate discussion room. It is located on the ground floor and is available to all BIBF students.
- Information Service: The librarian can assist students with obtaining information on specific subjects.
- Database Searches: Students can access a wide range of business references through our online library service.
- Reading and study area: The library is available to students seeking a quiet study area. It also includes a separate discussion room.
- Borrowing privileges: Borrowing facilities are available to students and faculty members.
- Free Internet access and WIFI
- The Bookshop
- Levy members can join for free by filling in the levy member form.
- Non-levy members can also join by filling in the non-levy member form and paying a fee of BHD 20.
- Members can borrow a maximum of 3 books for 2 weeks with the option to renew for an additional 2 more weeks.
- If members would like to extend the borrowing period, they can renew the book either in person, by phone, or by email.
- Students may renew material provided that no other person has made a request for the same item.
- Do not cut or tear or fold the pages of library books.
- If the book is found damaged or lost, the borrower will have to buy a new copy of it, or pay the full fees of the book.
- A fine of BHD 0.100 will be charged if the book has passed its due date.
- If members would like to borrow books that are out on loan by another user, they can contact the Librarian to place a reservation on a book. As soon as the book becomes available for borrowing, the member will be contacted by Librarian.
- No books or library materials may brought out of the library until the loan has been recorded. Unauthorised removal of library material will be met with serious action, and the student will be prohibited from the library facilities.
- Borrowed library materials must be returned on or before the due date.
- All borrowers must settle any overdue loans before they are permitted to borrow again.