The ACCA qualification is offered by the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA), headquartered in the UK, which one of the world's leading professional accountancy bodies. The qualification itself is one of the world's leading professional accountancy qualifications.
- up to 14 exams;
- 36 months' experience in a relevant role – this can be before, during, or after the examinations are taken; and
- the Professional Ethics module.
On your way to ACCA membership, there are lots of qualifications you can gain. This is a great way to demonstrate to employers the knowledge and skills you have acquired; it helps keep you on track and motivated. You can achieve:
- a Diploma in Accounting and Business;
- an Advanced Diploma in Accounting and Business; and
- a BSc (Hons) degree in Applied Accounting from Oxford Brookes University
The ACCA Qualification will be the ultimate outcome of this professional accountancy study.
The minimum entry requirements are two A Levels and three GCSEs (or their equivalent)in five separate subjects including English and maths; you can also enter via the FIA route..
Fee is BD 200 for each Fundamental Paper and BD 250 for each Professional Paper.
Avail 20% discount on listed fees (valid til 31st March 2014).
Our team of highly qualified and experienced tutors is ready to see you succeed in these exams.
Download ACCA Course Flyer
Download ACCA Course Registration Form
+973 1781 6319
+973 1781 5548
You can also email the BIBF ACCA Team
for more information.