The BIBF launches “Insurance Talks”
The Bahrain Institute of Banking and Finance (BIBF), Centre for Insurance has launched a monthly series of public informational workshops, called “Insurance Talks”, a series of free workshops for the public, centred around the Insurance Industry that aims to cover different aspects within the sector.
“Insurance Talks” was launched with the objective of providing a Thought Leadership Platform for insurance practitioners and increasing public awareness about the Insurance industry from company and customer perspective. The BIBF Centre for Insurance aims to provide added value to its stakeholders here in Bahrain through the Masterclass series by providing technical, professional and career-related expertise to the market free of charge.
Masterclasses that have been conducted centre around the following topics:
- Your Journey towards the FCII (Fellowship of the Chartered Insurance Institute – CII, UK)
- Underwriting Governance: A Takaful Company Perspective
- Achieving success in insurance examinations
- Women in Insurance: Leading change from within
- Professional insight: Achieving Success in the Insurance Industry
- Bancassurance and how the Bahraini market may succeed in utilizing this critical distribution channel
- Cyber Security
Through these specialized Insurance Masterclass series, the BIBF aims to present to the public informative insights related to the insurance industry. These highly interactive, intensive and informative Masterclasses offer insurance and non-insurance practitioners the opportunity to widen their horizon about the industry.
The BIBF will hold the Insurance MasterClass Series regularly at its Campus in Juffair, and is open to the public. Follow our Social Media accounts that are updated daily, to learn more about the dates.
For more information and inquiries about this or other programmes, please call us on 17815555 or email us at email@example.com