- This event will explore the role of procurement in the transition to a circular economy. We will discuss how procurement can be used to boost circular supply chains, promote new business models, and generate added value for businesses.
Speakers will include:
- Dr Lorraine Cowley is Assistant Professor of Management, and MBA Coordinator in AUBH. Dr Cowley teaches international business, operations management, leadership, and intercultural communication to undergraduate and post-graduate learners.
- Date: Tuesday, 20th June 2023
- Time: 4 – 6 PM
- Venue: BIBF Auditorium
- This event is free and open to all.
- Register today: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/circular-supply-chains-the-role-of-procurement-tickets-637145749087