Project Management Talks
SAFe for Agile Project Management
- Date: Wednesday, 8 November 2023
- Time: 5:30 PM
- Venue: BIBF Auditorium
- Kindly note that it’s a free of charge event
- Dr. Nesrine Beldi Miro Padovani
- Dr. Nesrine is the co-founder and CEO of UpGradelle Cs, a french engineering consulting firm based in Paris with international offices in 3 countries: Germany, Japan, and Bahrain. Dr. Nesrine has over 15 years of professional experience with 10 international patents and 4 scientific world recognitions. She has been leading, designing, and implementing cutting-edge technologies and projects in various industries (automotive, aerospace, heavy material, energy, banking, pharmaceutical, etc.) and has managed over 38 digital and agile transformations for UpGradelle’s key accounts clients in Europe, Asia, and the Middle East. Dr. Nesrine is an experienced enterprise architect, an advanced scaled agile program consultant, and an accredited agile trainer (SAFe).
- Understanding the key principles and concepts of SAFe.
- Exploring the four levels of SAFe: Team, Program, Large Solution, and Portfolio.
- Discussing the roles within SAFe, including Product Owner and Scrum Master.
- Emphasizing the cultural and mindset shift required for effective SAFe implementation.
- Evaluating the advantages and potential obstacles in adopting SAFe.
To register, kindly fill in the form below: