Infracorp Sustainability Graduate Development Programme
A comprehensive Graduate Development Programme which integrates practical and class-room training led by practitioners, followed by a hackathon, and a 3 months on the job opportunity.
Fresh graduates with top honours, from local or International universities.
- Contribute to the Kingdom’s Vision 2030 by preparing a young talent pool who understand Sustainability and its application in different sectors
- Develop a young talent pool who is able to contribute to GFH Financial Group’s sustainability projects and initiatives
- Building future advocates for sustainability across sectors
- Giving back by developing a ready and responsible workforce who will meet the region’s market need
Introductory level courses to introduce candidates to different key sustainability topics and Build their knowledge in this area
- 1. Assessment & Screening (online)
- The BIBF will provide you with assessment as part of the programme where we will meet with candidates, shortlist a pool of 25 participants to be assessed and screened; and up to 25 to be onboarded to the programme.
- 2. Teamwork & Collaboration (1 day)
- This session will help you identify the desirable characteristics of a team player, benefits of effective teamwork and collaboration, and understand the different types of teams and team roles.
- 3. Sustainable Development Mindset (1 day)
- This course will explore the fundamentals of sustainability and the concepts associated with it such as ESG and SDGs. It will also explore the benefits and urgency of shifting the corporate mindset and culture to “do well while doing good” and fully internalising the commitment to re-engineer “how” business is conducted.
- 4. Sustainability Framework (1 day)
- This session covers the framework of sustainable reporting, alignment, principles and discusses the local and global sustainability regulations and bodies.