Graduate Development Programme
Graduate development programmes are an opportunity to prepare a pool of future work ready generation through training and practical work experience. It provides an opportunity to apply knowledge acquired at university to challenge real-world situations and acquire key transferrable skills.
Graduates are offered comprehensive training and development as part of the programme, as well as an opportunity to contribute professionally. The BIBF will work alongside your organisation to help develop your graduate employees. We work hand-in-hand to ensure your organisation has the best and most capable staff.
We propose a programme that will include these elements:
- Development Phase – Duration 6 months
- Individual Development Plan
- Professional Development
- Nurturing Phase – Duration 1 year
- Professional Qualification
- Job Rotation
- Coaching and Mentorship
Pre and Post
- English Language Proficiency Assessment
- Critical Reasoning Assessment
- Work Strength Assessment
- Behavioural Assessment
- Interviews – Pre Training
- Development Focused Feedback
- Session – Post Training
2. Individual Development Plan
The candidates will be evaluated against the competencies required for the organization and the potential roles of the candidates. The Individual Development Plan will be based on the skill gap analysis and the needs of the organization. This will recommend the training that needs to be conducted for each candidate.
3. Professional Development
The short training programs and workshops available at the BIBF is ideal to help participants fulfil their potential through effective training in areas including:
- Team building
- Organizational skills
- Work and business tiquette
- Communicational skills
- Critical thinking
- Stress management
- Interpersonal skills
- Positive thinking
- CMI Level 3 / 5
- Microsoft Office
- Fundamentals of Project Management
4. Professional Qualifications
BIBF serves as an incubator for the world’s leading professional qualifications and offers courses in the areas of Accounting & Finance, Banking, English & Business Communication, Human Resources, Information Technology, Insurance, Islamic Finance, Leadership & Management, Marketing, Sales and PR, Project Management, and Simulation Training. These specialist programmes are offered in collaboration with globally recognised awarding bodies with the aim to equip the labour market with the skills and knowledge required to fulfil the growth objectives of the Kingdom of Bahrain.
The Professional Qualification allows the candidates to specialised in their specific fields for example:
- Marketing and PR
- Islamic Finance
5. Job Rotation
The job rotation component of the Graduate Development Programme would require your organization to provide on the job training through structural job rotation. The outcome of the job rotation will be evaluated in the Development Feedback Session.
When implementing a Mentoring Process within an organization, it is very important to have a clearly defined “Role Profile” of what is expected of an individual if he/she desires to be a Mentor. It is also important to indicate within that profile, the specific skills/competencies that are required. Mentors will be obtained from your organization for the programme. The mentoring session will run for the duration of the Graduate Development Programme – with one session a month for each participant.
The Mentorship programme entails three components:
- Mentoring workshop. This one day workshop will:
- Explaining the mentor’s responsibilities and rules of ethical conduct.
- Reviewing some of the key skills and tools that the mentors can use during the sessions.
- Providing mentors with an overall pathway to follow in order to enhance the effectiveness and efficiency of the mentoring sessions.
- Assigning Mentors from your organization with the mentees.
- Supervision and measurement of the mentoring relationship.
For more information please contact us on:
Tel: +973 1781 5555 or +973 1781 5551
Click here to download the Programmes Brochure