Fundamentals of Corporate Tax in the GCC
Taxation is an essential part of many economies of this world, it plays a vital role in the revenue generation of governments globally. The GCC region has witnessed unprecedented reforms in the Tax landscape in the past few years. Many GCC states implemented various Indirect Taxes, including Value Added Tax (VAT), Excise Tax (ET), International Tax Compliance by Implementing Economic Substance Regulations (ESR), and Country-by-Country Reporting (CbCR) and Transfer Pricing (TP).
- The GCC states and their Governments are now gearing up to implement Direct Taxes in the form of Corporate Tax (CT). The United Arab Emirates (UAE) will implement Corporation Tax from 1 June 2023. Corporation Tax impacts the dynamics of business planning, operations, and profitability.
The BIBF is a pioneer in tax training and monitors all regional tax developments closely. The BIBF provides phenomenal tax training courses and professional certifications to equip persons and organizations with the required taxation compliance skills and competencies.
- The BIBF designed a comprehensive course on Corporate Tax that provides essential Knowledge, Information, and Mechanism on Corporate Tax compliance.
|Learning Outcomes||1. Understand Core Concepts, Principles, and Rules of Corporation Tax according to International Corporate Tax Practices and the GCC Corporate Tax Laws.
2. Explain the Mechanisms of Corporate Tax developed by renowned International Tax based economies and the GCC Corporate Tax Laws.
3. Calculate the Tax Liability according to the Corporate Tax practices and laws of the provided information.
|Target Audience||Anyone who wants to elevate their taxation knowledge can join the course and learn Corporate Tax’s essentials.|
|Duration||2 Days (6 Hours per Day)|
|1. Scope of Corporate Tax|
|2. Rates of Corporate Tax|
|3. Corporate Tax & Free Zones|
|4. Exempt Persons|
|5. Exempt Income|
|6. Treatment of Trusts, Family Foundations & Partnership|
|7. Calculation of Taxable Income|
|8. Deductible and Non-Deductible Expenses|
|9. Reliefs in Corporate Tax|
|10. Tax Losses|
|11. Tax Registration, Deregistration & Tax Return|
|12. General Administration|
|13. Related Parties & Transfer Pricing Compliance|
|14. Double Taxation & Treaties|
- GCC Nationals: Covered by Levy
- Other: BD 0
Non-Member Institutions: BD 150
The above fees are Exclusive of 10% VAT.
Call 1781 5555 / 1781 6320