Yusuf Al Dakheel
Senior Manager of IT & Operations
Yusuf Al Dakheel is a professional with a wealth of experience in the field of IT. On august 2023 Yusuf joined BIBF as a Sr. Manager of IT and Operations. He started his career on 2005 at Pension Fund Commission before moving to Labour Market Regulatory Authority (LMRA) where then he was appointed by, HRH Prince Salman bin Hamad Al Khalifa, as a Director of Programs Development at LMRA.
Yousuf is a highly skilled individual with expertise in IT Operations, Software development, and Project Management. He has a proven track record of delivering successful projects and programs. He is a great team player and has excellent communication skills.
Yusuf has a strong educational background, having completed his bachelor’s degree in computer science from University of Bahrain and master’s degree in business administration from Ahlia university
Professional Qualifications / Affiliations
- Qeyadat: Preparing an Executive Leadership Program 2022
- Architecting on AWS, SysOps administrator, Migration to AWS-2018 @BIBF
- Project management Professional (PMP) – 2014 @PMI – Think Smart
- CMI – Level 7: Qualifications in Strategic Management and Leadership – 2013 @BIBF
- Familiar and certified in many technologies: Microsoft, Oracle, IBM, AWS, JAVA