Acting Head of Leadership and Management Centre
Manal Al-Khan joined BIBF in 2014, bringing with her over 11 years of experience in the financial sector.
Manal’s prior focus in BIBF was in the field of training facilitation and development of learning solutions for organizations across different sectors, as well as creating organization-wide learning opportunities through team building events. Most specifically, her focus was in the areas of leadership & management, business communication, customer service, and interpersonal skills. The key drivers to her success in these sectors of training were consistent professionalism and proficiency in delivering engaging and interactive teaching environments defined by experiential learning and hands-on implementation. In addition, Manal managed The Chartered Management Institute (CMI) Programme, handling Programme Management and Internal Quality Assurance tasks.
Prior to joining BIBF, Manal worked at the Bank of Bahrain and Kuwait from 2003 to 2014, where she gained practical, first-hand experience across a number of functions. Her last role at the bank was the Acting Head of Liabilities in the Retail Banking Division; her responsibilities included overall management of retail liabilities products & services, product design, and segment management with a focus on Priority Banking services and offerings.
- Masters of Business Administration (University of Strathclyde, Scotland)
- Bachelor of Commerce – Information Systems & Finance (McGill University, Canada)
Professional Qualifications / Affiliations
- International Advanced Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy, Psychotherapy, & Counselling (The Essex Institute for Clinical Hypnosis, UK, via Transformations Institute, Bahrain/UAE)
- International Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy with Psychotherapy (The Essex Institute for Clinical Hypnosis, UK, via Transformations Institute, Bahrain/UAE)
- Neuro-Linguistic Programming Practitioner course (Transformations Institute, Bahrain/UAE, in association with The International Society of NLP)
- Project Management Professional (PMP) (Project Management Institute, USA)