Dr. Jaideep Rana
Head of Finance
Dr. Jaideep Rana is the Head of Finance at BIBF and joined the organisation in November 2013.
He is a Doctorate in Distributed Ledger Technology based Triple Accounting, Fellow member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, a certified IFRS expert, and holds a Master of Business administration degree in Finance. Dr. Jaideep has over 20 years of working experience in the finance domain and his areas of expertise include Accounting, Corporate Finance, Treasury, Audit, Joint Ventures, Taxation, Risk management, Budgeting, Procurement and Commercial administration.
Prior to joining BIBF, Dr. Jaideep worked at some of the Kingdom’s most reputed firms, including KPMG, Arcapita and Gulf Technics (Mumtalakat subsidiary) where he held management positions in Accounts and Finance.
Dr. Jaideep was involved in the development of Financial Advisory Plans, Business Analysis, ERP implementation, Policies development and establishment of a finance department within the Gulf as well as India.
He has worked closely with both government and private organisations across different industries, including Aviation, Construction, Real estate, Training, Investment Banking, Financial Consulting and Manufacturing.
- Bachelor in Commerce, Indira Gandhi National Open University, India
- PGDMBA (Finance), Symbiosis University, India
- MBA, University of Strathclyde, Scotland,
- PhD, Banasthali University, India
Professional Qualifications / Affiliations
- Chartered Accountant (FCA), ICAI, India
- Diploma in Islamic Finance, CIMA, UK
- Certified IFRS professional, ICAI, India
- Financial Management (Derivatives), NSE, India