CASS Business School
City University of London Strategic Leadership Programme
13 – 16 June 2022
Today’s leaders and managers must deal with high levels of uncertainty, an ever-changing competitive landscape and diverse virtual teams. This Strategic Leadership Programme will provide participants with evidence-based, cutting-edge tools and frameworks to succeed in today’s uncertain business environments.
The programme will cover high-level leadership skills, such as strategic decisionmaking for leaders (2 days) and building networks and collaboration across silos to fast-forward a leadership career (1 day). The skills, mindsets and behaviours unpacked during the first three days of the programme will then be put into practice to understand one of the most exciting and growing trends of our current time: the diffusion of Environmental, Social and Governance metrics to evaluate companies and the key leadership challenges posed by these metrics (1 day).
The programme will be composed of 3 modules over four days:
- ESG Leadership: Leading Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) challenges (one day)
- Strategic Decision-Making for Leaders (two days)
- Fast-forward your Leadership Career: Build Networks and Break Silos (one day)
- Understand how strategic leaders make good decisions and how to establish a discipline of good decision making in your organisation and professional life.
- Learn how to analyse and remove barriers to good decision making, including social and psychological biases, thus creating the right environment for great decision making.
- Learn how to build information-rich and opportunity-driven professional networks and how to collaborate across cultural, professional and geographical barriers.
- Learn how to master the leadership challenges posed by the increasing emphasis on Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) issues and metrics.
- Learn how strategic leaders think and act to solve new and complex problems.