The following are the types of assessments and services offered at our Assessment & Development Centre:
- Psychometric Personality: Explore an individual’s interests, values and motivations, and is the most powerful predictor of workplace performance.
- Psychometric Aptitude: Measure cognitive ability to assess an individual’s mental agility for a role.
- Behavioral Assessments: Measure key competencies that are associated with workplace behavior through dilemmas and online business simulations.
- Language Assessments: Measure proficiency in the English and Arabic language through standardized or customized tests.
- Knowledge-based Tests: Measure knowledge and skill level in a specific topic or specialty knowledge area through standardized or customized tests.
- Role Play & Group Exercises: Assess how individuals deal with challenging situations in a simulated reality learning environment.
- Mystery Shopping: Assess individuals through direct work observation.
- Organizational Surveys: Measure level of employee engagement, satisfaction and motivation to get insights into employee experience and organizational culture.
- Job Profiling: Assess an individual’s suitability for a role based on set required critical characteristics.
- Career Guidance: Assess individuals’ potential based on their personality, interest and aptitude. For students and working professionals.
- Competency-based Interviews: Assess identified skills or competencies through a structured behavioral interview.
- Entrepreneurial Assessment: Asses entrepreneurial potential through a psychometric personality assessment. For individual entrepreneurs and organizations.