Certified Public Accountant – CPA® (USA)
Who Will Benefit
The certification is suited for individuals looking to expand their career potential in accountancy and stand out from the crowd to potential employers. Earning a CPA® license demonstrates a commitment to the profession and often highlights potential candidates for leadership and management positions.
The CPA® is divided into four sections:
- Auditing and Attestation (AUD)
- Business Environment and Concepts (BEC)
- Financial Accounting and Reporting (FAR)
- Regulation (REG)
|Programme Fees (all fees must be paid before the commencement of the programme)|
|BIBF Application Fee (First time applicants only)||BD25|
|CPA Exam Preparatory Course|
|Auditing and Attestation (AUD)||BD637|
|Business Environment and Concepts (BEC)||BD637|
|Financial Accounting and Reporting (FAR)||BD637|
|Total Programme Fee (including CPA Becker material)||BD2,548|
|Discount (If paid in full for all four parts)||BD633|
|TOTAL COURSE FEES (After Discount)||BD1,915|
|*Programme Fees is inclusive of tuition and CPA Becker study material only|
|CPA Self Study (Becker) Package||BD1,281|
CPA exam is offered at selected Prometric testing centres in MENA Such as Bahrain, Kuwait, Lebanon and UAE.
Additional information, including specific locations and schedules is posted on the Exams website at: www.aicpa.org/cpaexam.
CPA® Examination Information
- The CPA® examination is given in a computer- based format.
- The CPA® exam is comprised of multiple-choice and written communication and task-based simulation. (A simulation is a case study that tests candidates’ knowledge and skills using real-life, work-related situations)
- The pass mark is 75% for all four CPA® Papers
- The exam duration of each paper is:
- Auditing and Attestation (AUD) – 4 hours
- Business Environment & Concepts (BEC) – 4 hours
- Financial Accounting & Reporting (FAR) – 4 hours
- Regulation (REG) – 4 hours
- Once candidates pass the first subject, most boards allow 18 months for passing the remaining three subjects. Candidates who do not pass all four subject within the 18 months period must retake each subject passed outside the period
- Exams can be taken during the CPA® testing windows:
* Candidates should visit the AICPA website at www.cpa-exam.org for new information as it becomes available because the CPA® exam format changes periodically.