Certified Public Accountant – CPA® (USA)
Who Will Benefit
The certification is suited for individuals looking to expand their career potential in accountancy and stand out from the crowd to potential employers. Earning a CPA® license demonstrates a commitment to the profession and often highlights potential candidates for leadership and management positions.
The CPA® is divided into four sections:
- Auditing and Attestation (AUD)
- Business Environment and Concepts (BEC)
- Financial Accounting and Reporting (FAR)
- Regulation (REG)
CPA® exam preparatory course*:
Auditing and Attestation (AUD) : BD 295
Business Environment and Concepts (BEC) : BD 295
Financial Accounting and Reporting (FAR) : BD 450
Regulation (REG) : BD 355
Total : BD 1,395**
Material fee (GLEIM) all parts : BD 400
*Membership and exam fees are payable to The AICPA (USA) separately.
**If registering for all four parts at once, candidates will be eligible for a 10% discount.
BIBF offers a comprehensive study programme and student support for the CPA certification. Tuition is available for all exams of the certification and covers syllabus review and practice exams.
CPA exam is offered at selected Prometric testing centres in MENA Such as Bahrain, Kuwait, Lebanon and UAE.
Additional information, including specific locations and schedules is posted on the Exams website at: www.aicpa.org/cpaexam.
CPA® Examination Information
- The CPA® examination is given in a computer- based format.
- The CPA® exam is comprised of multiple-choice and written communication and task-based simulation. (A simulation is a case study that tests candidates’ knowledge and skills using real-life, work-related situations)
- The pass mark is 75% for all four CPA® Papers
- The exam duration of each paper is:
- Auditing and Attestation (AUD) – 4 hours
- Business Environment & Concepts (BEC) – 4 hours
- Financial Accounting & Reporting (FAR) – 4 hours
- Regulation (REG) – 4 hours
- Once candidates pass the first subject, most boards allow 18 months for passing the remaining three subjects. Candidates who do not pass all four subject within the 18 months period must retake each subject passed outside the period
- Exams can be taken during the CPA® testing windows:
March, June, September, and December are considered blackout months, with no testing offered.
* Candidates should visit the AICPA website at www.cpa-exam.org for new information as it becomes available because the CPA® exam format changes periodically.