Part A - Strategy and Policy Framework 1. Has your institution incorporated the below in its corporate strategy? 2. Has your institution established a framework or policy to track and monitor progress against the below?
3. Have any board and/or management-level committees been set up to assess and/or manage sustainability and/or climate related risks and opportunities?
5. If your institution has adopted ESG risk scoring, what are the Key Risk Indicators that are used?
6. If your institution has adopted ESG risk scoring, how are appropriate thresholds set as part of the firm’s risk appetite?
7. If your institution has not adopted ESG risk scoring, when do you plan to do so?
8. How many of the SDGs are connected with your financing and investment portfolio (your own balance sheet)? Please specify the SDGs.
9. What initiatives has your institution undertaken regarding the adopted SDGs, climate related risks and ESG, if any? Please specify.
Part B - Existing Exposure, Decision Making & Innovation
11. Does your institution allocate any funds for climate-related projects (e.g. adaptation and/or mitigation)? If yes, please specify separately.
12. If you have answered 'yes' to question 11 above, what is the amount and percentage of the portfolio allocated?
13. If you have answered 'yes' to question 11 above, how did you conduct impact analysis?
15. If you have answered 'yes' to question 14, please share examples of targets and measures put in place.
16. Do you monitor energy efficiency of your premises/operations? Please share examples, if any.
17. Do you consider energy efficiency in your investment/financing decisions (e.g. does the credit committee factor in these considerations)? Please share examples, if any.
18. What products and services are being planned to satisfy the growing demand for sustainable products (assets / liabilities / services)?
19. If you do not currently offer sustainable products (assets / liabilities / services), is this something that you plan to offer, and if so, when?
Part C - Initiatives and Programmes
20. What training and employee development programmes are in place to increase employees' awareness and engagement in sustainable development activities/programmes?
21. What are the institution's initiatives to create sustainability awareness amongst its clients/customers and society?
22. Do you have a policy or initiatives on promoting gender equality and women empowerment?
23. What is the number and percentage of women in the board and executive management in your institution? Please report separately with regard to the women on the board and in the executive management. Please report the same for your affiliates, if applicable.
24. What is the male-to-female employee ratio, broken down by various organizational levels (C-suite, mid-to-senior management and all others)?
25. What is the percentage of total compensation for male employees compared to the percentage of total compensation for female employees?
Part D - Challenges and Incentives 26. What types of incentives/pre-requisites would be required to encourage financial institutions to invest in sustainable development projects (climate related projects, carbon mitigation/adaptation projects and other social projects)? Please rank below:
e. Any other suggestions? Please specify here:
27. What do you consider to be the major challenges to investing in such sustainable development projects? Please rank below:
g. Any other challenge? Please specify here:
Part E - Disclosure and Stress Testing
28. Does your institution make any sustainability and climate-finance-related disclosures? If so, please provide samples of published disclosures.
29. Do you incorporate sustainability and/or climate-related risk in your regular stress testing?
30. If yes, please outline how currently you take account of climate-related risks as part of your ICAAP and stress testing programme?
31. If not, when do you plan to do so?