Professional Insurance Certification (PIC) – Arabic, In Class
About the Programme
- Candidates who wish to build upon existing general academic qualifications by obtaining a specific globally recognised qualification in insurance.
- Employees who wish to demonstrate their professional standing.
- Staff with aspirations to become managers in the near future.
- Today’s insurance managers and technical specialist.
|Unit Code||Unit Title||Eligible CII Credits*||CII Level||Exam Mode||Exam Duration|
|W02||Award in General Insurance * (Award in General Insurance Certificate)||15||Certificate||Written||2hrs|
|PIC438A||Insurance Business and Finance||25||Diploma||Written||3hrs|
|595||Principles of Takaful * (Principles of Takaful Certificate)||30||Advanced Diploma||Written||3hrs|
- Award in General Insurance certificate
- Principles of Takaful certificate
- Diploma in Insurance (Dip CII) – upon completion of the accreditation process
1. Award in General Insurance: BHD150/- **
2. Insurance Business and Finance: BHD150/- **
3. Insurance Law: BHD150/- **
4. Motor Insurance: BHD150/- **
5. Principles of Takaful: BHD150/- ** for members and BHD180/- for non-members
*The fees includes the study material and examination fees only.
** The fees mentioned are offered to candidates who register for their examinations during the normal registration period, which is stated in their registration form. Candidates will be charged BHD 25 as part of the late fess registration which will be a total of BHD 175.