In 2014, BIBF launched the Bachelor of Science in Economics and Management degree in collaboration with the University of London International Programmes. Academic direction, which means that staff at this college develop the syllabuses, prepare the study materials and are responsible for the assessment of students, is provided by the London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE).
LSE is a small specialist university with an international intake and a global reach. Its research and teaching span the full breadth of the social sciences, from economics, politics and law to sociology, anthropology, accounting and finance.
- You are challenged academically- a sound preparation for a succesful career and further academic study.
- You gain specialist expertise in wide range of business- relevant subjects.
- BIBF’s approach helps you to understand how and why society, institutions and economic systems function.
- You become an independent thinker- questioning accepted truths and forming your own opinion.
High School Graduates
- GCSE ‘O’ level English or test of proficiency
- GCSE ‘O’ level Maths or equivalent
- Two grade C subjects at GCE ‘A’ level plus three passes in further subjects at GCSE ‘O’ leve
Duration 3 years
Lectures Mix of experienced full and part time lecturers
BHD 4000 per year