BIBF offers its Master Degree programmes in partnership with US-based DePaul University, the 12th largest private, not-for-profit University in the United States. Its Kellstadt Graduate School of Business fully accredited by the Association to Advance collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB International) and ranks sixth in the Excellent Business School category among U.S. institutions, based on an international survey of 1,000 business school deans conducted by Eduniversal, a Paris-based education consulting organisation.
The unique 22-month programme offers courses in the evenings and on weekends, taught in Bahrain by full-time Chicago-based DePaul faculty. While this is not a distance-learning programme, on-line resources are available to all students.
The DePaul MBA programme is recognised by the Bahrain Higher Education Council (HEC).
- Individual applicants shall be evaluated based on a review of all prior academic work, work experience, record of career progression, and their English-language verbal and quantitative skills. An applicant is expected to possess a four-year bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a regionally or nationally accredited institution and a minimum of five years of work experience subsequent to reciept of the undergraduate degree. Any applicant who does not meet these expectations shall receive a high level of scrutiny to determine whether their English- language and quantitative skills are adequate to support their successful completion of the program.
Evidence of an applicant’s prior academic work shall include an official transcript from all degree granting institutions. Evidence of the applicant’s prior work experience and career progression shall include a resume or curriculum vitae, in sufficient detail to allow for independent confirmation of the facts presented.
An applicant’s English language verbal skills may be evidenced by an existing degree from an English language university or an acceptable score on the TOEL, IELTS, or the verbal section of the GMAT.
An applicant’s quantitative skills will be assessed through a math proficiency test authorized by DePaul University, unless an acceptable score on the GMAT has already been achieved.
- Completion of DePaul’s Kellstadt Graduate School of Business application for admission.
- The equivalent of a U.S. bachelor’s degree from a recognised academic institution.
- Official transcripts from each undergraduate, graduate and professional school attended.
- TOEL or IELTS demonstrating English Language Proficiency.
- Math proficiency test: Charge of BD10 non-refundable
- At least one reference letter from employer and/ or professor (in English Language).
- Resume (in English language)
- Typed personal statement (stating reason for applying to Depaul)
- Application Fee BD 30 is required at the time of applying: non-refundable
- BD 10 late fee for processing any application received after the posted deadline.
- Three passport photos, one copy of passport & CPR.
Duration 2 Years
Lectures Mix of experienced full and part time lecturers