Head of Information Security
National Bank of Bahrain (Bahrain)
A successful, highly skilled and qualified INFORMATION SECURITY EXPERT with excellent communication, coordination and project management skills, developed through over 16 years of extensive experience in the field and overall 21 years Information Technology exposure gained in the Banking sector.
An energetic, motivated and highly dynamic proactive leader with extensive business, managerial and motivational skills, with an outstanding track record managing and leading both Information Security Projects and Information Security Personnel for Alpha Bank Cyprus.
An innovative and resourceful results-oriented professional, with extensive presentation skills and proven ability in assessing and quantifying accurately the Information Security Risks of the Bank, thus achieving General Management commitment, support and investment towards the Information Security Program.
CISSP - (CERTIFIED INFORMATION SYSTEMS SECURITY PROFESSIONAL)
CISA - (CERTIFIED INFORMATION SYSTEMS AUDITOR)
CISM - (CERTIFIED INFORMATION SECURITY MANAGER)
CRISC - (CERTIFIED in RISK and INFORMATION SYSTEMS CONTROL)
CEng - (CHARTERED ENGINEER)
1. Extensive leadership, managerial, decision-making and motivational skills
2. Excellent knowledge of Banking operational processes and procedures
3. Financial management acumen and budgetary skills
4. Excellent IT Infrastructure & IT Systems technical background
5. Information Asset Classification and Protection
6. IS Management System design, development, implementation & monitoring
7. IS Risk Assessment & Management
8. IS Incident Handling & Response
9. Compliance with IS Regulatory Frameworks
10. IS Project Management
11. IS Vulnerability Assessment & Management
12. BCP & DRP Design, Implementation, UAT & Maintenance
13. Systems and Applications Security Monitoring/Security Information Event Management
14. DMZ Perimeter Security Infrastructure design & implementation
15. Information Systems Security Patch Management
16. DLP, IM, EPS & DDoS
Panelist - Why Cyber Security? Why Now? Why Here?