International Diploma in Business English (IDBE)
BIBF – International Diploma in Business English (IDBE)
The BIBF offers you a comprehensive International Diploma in Business English (IDBE) in partnership with Pearson. The programme is designed with the participants’ needs in mind and is very interactive and practical. You will be developing and applying useful language in a variety of situations and case studies. You will be given continuous language feedback so that you are able to review and improve all the time.
The following key communications skills will be included
• Effective participation in meetings, discussions negotiations, presentations
• Telephoning, emailing
• Socialising and networking
The following key language areas are also part of the programme:
• Extended vocabulary and useful functional language
• Writing business correspondence
• Listening skills
• Reading skills
On the completion of the IDBE programme, participants should be able to:
• Comprehend and associate using different business theories.
• Compare facts and discriminate between ideas and support opinion regarding a business matter.
• Select, order, group, judge and contrast facts related to a business theme.
• Discuss, support and conclude on certain business topic.
• Create, design and demonstrate advertisements of products.
• Communicate with others using phrases of request and offer.
• Recommend certain products to customers.
• Judge and explain a situation through a formal letter to a client.
• Compose different types of formal and semi–formal business correspondence.
• Plan, prepare and demonstrate a short presentation using advanced business English vocabulary.
For further information, and to register:
Please contact the Centre for Leadership and Management
Tel: +973 1781 5555 / 5526
Fax: +973 1772 9928
Email: moc.f1490441688bib@o1490441688fni1490441688 or moc.f1490441688bib@h1490441688silgn1490441688e1490441688