Effective Conversational English Programme (ECEP)
BIBF – Effective Conversational English Programme (ECEP)
BIBF offers you a comprehensive International Diploma in Conversational English (ECEP) in partnership with Pearson. This programme tests proficiency of communication in English for all purposes. This BIBF 4 stages Effective Conversational English Programme (ECEP) is designed to develop better listening comprehension and oral skills, which will primarily be achieved by detailed instructions on pronunciation. Focus will be on (1) producing accurate and intelligible English, (2) becoming more comfortable listening to rapidly spoken English, and (3) learning common expressions, and idioms used in both formal and informal contexts.
• Each stage is a total of 48 hours
• Sessions are 3 hours
• Sessions are held two days a week
• Days are determined based on demand
Upon successful completion of the ECEP programme candidates will be able to:
• Initiate and conclude conversations appropriately.
• Participate in casual conversations about current events, work, family, and autobiographical information.
• Present/elaborate a talk on a familiar or given topic.
• Use formal and informal styles in conversation.
• Initiate and respond to questions on abstract topics such as happiness, friendship, freedom.
• Summarise the main points of presentation.
• Use sophisticated and precise words to convey meaning.
• Use a wider range of basic structures and vocabulary.
The course Effective Conversational English Programme (ECEP) is designed for non-native speakers of English who want to be able to communicate confidently and effectively in English in a wide range of everyday situations. The programme is aimed to help you improve both your productive and receptive communication in any environment
For further information, and to register:
Please contact the Centre for Leadership and Management
Tel: +973 1781 5555 / 5526
Fax: +973 1772 9928
Email: moc.f1490441668bib@o1490441668fni1490441668 or moc.f1490441668bib@h1490441668silgn1490441668e1490441668