Certified Management Accountant (CMA®)
Who Will Benefit
The CMA® certificates are ideal for individuals who work in the areas of accounting, financial analysis, finance or management. Additionally, the broad accounting and costing base in the certificate is ideal for managers and others in positions of responsibility.
The CMA® Qualification is divided into two parts:
- Part One: Financial Reporting, Planning, Performance, and Control
- External Financial Reporting Decisions
- Planning, Budgeting and Forecasting
- Performance Management
- Cost Management
- Internal Controls
- Part Two: Financial Decision Making
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Corporate Finance
- Decision Analysis
- Risk Management
- Investment Decisions
- Professional Ethics
CMA® exam preparatory course*:
BIBF Application Fee: BD 25
Part 1 : BD 850
Part 2 : BD 850
Total Fees : BD 1,725**
*The fee is inclusive of tuition and study materials only. Membership, IMA Certification and exam fees are payable to The IMA (USA) separately.
** If registering for both parts at once, candidates will be eligible for a 10% discount.
BIBF offers a comprehensive study programme and student support for the CMA® certification. Tuition is available for all parts of the certification and covers review of the syllabus and practice exams.
CMA exam is offered at selected Prometric testing centres in MENA Such as Bahrain, Kuwait, Lebanon and UAE.
Additional information, including specific location and schedules is posted on the Exams website at: www.prometric.com
CMA® Examination Information
- The CMA® examination is computer-based
- The CMA® exam part is comprised of 100 multiple choice questions and two 30-minute essay questions
- Candidates should score over 75% in both the multiple choice and essay sections
- The exam is 4 hours long. 3 hours for the multiple choice questions, and 1 hour for the essay questions
- Candidates must register to take one exam part within the first 12 months of entering the programme and must complete both exam parts within three years
- Exams can be taken during the CMA® testing windows:
- January / February
- May / June
- September / October
Note: CMAs are eligible for exemptions from seven of the Fundamentals-level papers in the ACCA Qualification.